First, set your vehicle
Brembo Low-Metallic Brake Pads P09004Shop All Brembo
Designed and engineered to enhance braking power, Brembo Premium Low Met Brake Pads are manufactured using OE-equivalent friction formulations. The product of Brembo’s manufacturing process is a friction material that minimizes braking distances while offering a safe braking experience in a variety of road conditions. Developed for a wide range of applications, including premium imports and domestic models, Brembo Premium Low Met Pads offer the performance, comfort, reliability that drivers demand.
- Thermal scorched to minimize break-in requirements & fade
- Premium SS hardware & lubricant included in most applications
- Brembo multi-layer ESE shims help minimize vibrations and noise
- Low dust formulations
- Positive molding process
Advice and How-To's
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?