Brembo Premium Ceramic Brake Pads P06050
Designed and engineered to enhance braking power, Brembo Premium Low Met Brake Pads are manufactured using OE-equivalent friction formulations. The product of Brembo?s manufacturing process is a friction material that minimizes braking distances while offering a safe braking experience in a variety of road conditions. Developed for a wide range of applications, including premium imports and domestic models, Brembo Premium Low Met Pads offer the performance, comfort, reliability that drivers demand.
- Thermal scorched to minimize break-in requirements & fade
- Premium SS hardware & lubricant included in most applications
- Brembo multi-layer ESE shims help minimize vibrations and noise
- Low dust formulations
- Positive molding process
Advice and How-To's
- How Much a Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement Costs
- How to Change Brake Pads and Rotors
- Bedding Brakes: How It's Done and Why It Matters
- How to Flush Brake Fluid
- DOT 3 vs. DOT 4 Brake Fluid: What's the Difference?
- How to Fix Squeaky Brakes
- What Is Traction Control?
- Bad Brake Caliper Symptoms
- How to Check Your Brake Fluid
- What Sets Duralast Gold Brakes Apart