First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Brembo Semi-Metallic Brake Pads P50074Shop All Brembo
Part # P50074
SKU # 1080009
Price Not Available
Abutment Clips Included
Friction Material Composition
Mounting Hardware Included
Prepared For Pad Wear Sensor
Designed and engineered to enhance braking power, Brembo Premium Low Met Brake Pads are manufactured using OE-equivalent friction formulations. The product of Brembo’s manufacturing process is a friction material that minimizes braking distances while offering a safe braking experience in a variety of road conditions. Developed for a wide range of applications, including premium imports and domestic models, Brembo Premium Low Met Pads offer the performance, comfort, reliability that drivers demand.
- Thermal scorched to minimize break-in requirements & fade
- Premium SS hardware & lubricant included in most applications
- Brembo multi-layer ESE shims help minimize vibrations and noise
- Low dust formulations
- Positive molding process
Advice and How-To's
- What are Spongy Brakes and How to Fix it?
- What Causes Squeaky Brakes?
- Why Is My ABS Light On?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- What Are Brake Calipers?
- Should I Replace All 4 Brake Pads At Once?
- How to Replace a Brake Light Switch
- Symptoms of a Bad Brake Light Switch