First, set your vehicle
Duralast Brake Pads D1456Shop All Duralast
Duralast brake pads are designed to provide reliable performance for the everyday driver. Duralast brake pads use platform specific friction materials with both Ceramic and Semi-Metallic formulations. If you are experiencing longer stopping distances or if your brakes are squealing, Duralast Pads are a good replacement choice for you.
- Comprehensive vehicle coverage
- Reliable stopping performance
- Single layer steel shim for noise dampening
- Powder coated backing plate to resist corrosion
- Ceramic friction formula
Improved over OE
Low brake dust
(Original equipment supplier)
(Original equipment manufacturer)
Patented next-generation ceramic
Truck & towing specific
Up to 3x OES*
Slots & chamfers
*Source: Proprietary Consumer study of Automotive Aftermarket Parts Conducted by The NPD Group, 2019
knowledge is power
Car brakes work by leveraging three main principles of physics: leverage, hydraulics, and friction.
When changing your brake pads, be sure to inspect and replace your rotors and hardware if necessary to ensure optimal braking performance.
If your brakes squeal until you press the pedal down, it may be your wear indicator telling you to change your pads.
COMPLETE THE BRAKE JOB
Replace brake pads and rotors together for longer life and more stopping power.
Older rotors can seriously damage new pads, causing premature noise, vibration and wear.
Replacing brake pads and rotors at the same time is critical for peak braking performance and safety.
Advice and How-To's
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?