Duralast Brake Pads MKD619
Duralast brake pads are designed to provide reliable performance for the everyday driver. Duralast brake pads use platform specific friction materials with both Ceramic and Semi-Metallic formulations. If you are experiencing longer stopping distances or if your brakes are squealing, Duralast Pads are a good replacement choice for you.
- Comprehensive vehicle coverage
- Reliable stopping performance
- Single layer steel shim for noise dampening
- Powder coated backing plate to resist corrosion
- Ceramic friction formula
Advice and How-To's
- How Much a Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement Costs
- How to Change Brake Pads and Rotors
- Bedding Brakes: How It's Done and Why It Matters
- How to Flush Brake Fluid
- DOT 3 vs. DOT 4 Brake Fluid: What's the Difference?
- How to Fix Squeaky Brakes
- What Is Traction Control?
- Bad Brake Caliper Symptoms
- How to Check Your Brake Fluid
- What Sets Duralast Gold Brakes Apart