Duralast Brake Pads MKD721
|Friction Material Composition||Semi-metallic|
|Pad Shims Included||Yes|
Brakes squealing? Is your vehicle taking longer to stop than usual? Get reliable, everyday performance for regular driving needs from Duralast brake pads, designed to meet your vehicles original equipment for form, fit, and function. Available only at AutoZone, Duralast Brake Pads use platform-specific, semi-metallic friction materials tailored to your vehicle. Replace rotors and hardware when replacing brake pads for better stopping power and less noise.
- Styled after OE design
- Semi-metallic friction material
- Single-layer shim for less noise
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- How Much a Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement Costs
- How to Change Brake Pads and Rotors
- Bedding Brakes: How It's Done and Why It Matters
- How to Flush Brake Fluid
- DOT 3 vs. DOT 4 Brake Fluid: What's the Difference?
- How to Fix Squeaky Brakes
- What Is Traction Control?
- Bad Brake Caliper Symptoms
- How to Check Your Brake Fluid