Duralast Brake Shoes DG974A
Duralast Gold brake pads are designed to be a direct replacement to the original brake pads that came on your car. The goal of every brake job is to bring the brake system back to it?s original operating condition. Using Duralast Gold brake pads is the first step in accomplishing that goal. Duralast Gold Ceramic brake pads for a quieter ride and ultra-low brake dust.
- Multilayered rubber core steel shim with adhesive for maximum noise dampening capability
- Exclusive protective coating formulated to prevent corrosion for long life
- Abutment hardware installation kit included to restore brakes to a like new performance
- OE grade ceramic formulation for superior stopping performance with minimal brake dust
- OE style application specific chamfer design and slot configuration for additional noise dampening capabilities
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- How Much a Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement Costs
- How to Change Brake Pads and Rotors
- Bedding Brakes: How It's Done and Why It Matters
- How to Flush Brake Fluid
- DOT 3 vs. DOT 4 Brake Fluid: What's the Difference?
- How to Fix Squeaky Brakes
- What Is Traction Control?
- Bad Brake Caliper Symptoms
- How to Check Your Brake Fluid