First, Add Your Vehicle
Duralast Ceramic Brake Pads D50Shop All Duralast
- Styled after OE design
- Ceramic friction material
- Single-layer shim for less noise
Improved over OE
Low brake dust
(Original equipment supplier)
(Original equipment manufacturer)
Patented next-generation ceramic
Truck & towing specific
Up to 3x OES*
Slots & chamfers
*Source: Proprietary Consumer study of Automotive Aftermarket Parts Conducted by The NPD Group, 2019
knowledge is power
Car brakes work by leveraging three main principles of physics: leverage, hydraulics, and friction.
When changing your brake pads, be sure to inspect and replace your rotors and hardware if necessary to ensure optimal braking performance.
If your brakes squeal until you press the pedal down, it may be your wear indicator telling you to change your pads.
COMPLETE THE BRAKE JOB
Replace brake pads and rotors together for longer life and more stopping power.
Older rotors can seriously damage new pads, causing premature noise, vibration and wear.
Replacing brake pads and rotors at the same time is critical for peak braking performance and safety.
Popular Searches:dg888calipersaab 9 3 brembo brakes350z brembo brake discsmkd477
Advice and How-To's
- Should I Replace All 4 Brake Pads At Once?
- How to Replace a Brake Light Switch
- Symptoms of a Bad Brake Light Switch
- Symptoms of a Bad Brake Hose
- How to Replace a Brake Master Cylinder
- Signs of a Bad Brake Booster
- How to Replace a Brake Line Hose
- Brake Line Hose Replacement Costs
- Brake Caliper Buying Guide
- Spring car care checklist