First, set your vehicle
Duralast Ceramic Brake Pads MKD1013Shop All Duralast
Brakes squealing? Are you experiencing longer stopping distances? Get reliable, everyday performance for regular driving needs from Duralast brake pads, designed to meet your vehicle’s original equipment for form, fit, and function. Available only at AutoZone, Duralast brake pads use platform-specific, ceramic friction materials tailored to your vehicle. Replace rotors and hardware when replacing brake pads for better performance and less noise.
- Styled after OE design
- Ceramic friction material
- Single-layer shim for less noise
Improved over OE
Low brake dust
(Original equipment supplier)
(Original equipment manufacturer)
Patented next-generation ceramic
Truck & towing specific
Up to 3x OES*
Slots & chamfers
*Source: Proprietary Consumer study of Automotive Aftermarket Parts Conducted by The NPD Group, 2019
knowledge is power
Car brakes work by leveraging three main principles of physics: leverage, hydraulics, and friction.
When changing your brake pads, be sure to inspect and replace your rotors and hardware if necessary to ensure optimal braking performance.
If your brakes squeal until you press the pedal down, it may be your wear indicator telling you to change your pads.
COMPLETE THE BRAKE JOB
Replace brake pads and rotors together for longer life and more stopping power.
Older rotors can seriously damage new pads, causing premature noise, vibration and wear.
Replacing brake pads and rotors at the same time is critical for peak braking performance and safety.
Advice and How-To's
- What does a full brake job entail?
- How long do brake rotors last?
- How Much Does it Cost to Change Brake Fluid?
- What Color Is Brake Fluid?
- OEM vs Aftermarket Brake Pads: What’s the Right Choice?
- 5 Symptoms of a Bad Brake Master Cylinder
- Causes for a brake caliper sticking
- Ceramic vs. Metallic Brake Pads: Which is Right for You
- The 10 Best Brake Fluids to Maintain the Safety of Your Brakes
- The Best Brake Pads for Your Car