First, set your vehicle
Duralast Ceramic Brake Pads MKD707Shop All Duralast
Brakes squealing? Are you experiencing longer stopping distances? Get reliable, everyday performance for regular driving needs from Duralast brake pads, designed to meet your vehicles original equipment for form, fit, and function. Available only at AutoZone, Duralast brake pads use platform-specific, semi-metallic friction materials tailored to your vehicle. Replace rotors and hardware when replacing brake pads for better performance and less noise.
- Styled after OE design
- Semi Metallic friction material
- Two-layer shim for less noise
Improved over OE
Low Brake Dust
(Original Equipment Supplier)
(Original Equipment Manufacturer)
Patented Next-generation Ceramic
Truck & Towing Specific
up to 3x OES*
Slots & Chamfers
Noise Free Guarantee**
*Source: Proprietary Consumer study of Automotive Aftermarket Parts Conducted by The NPD Group, 2019
knowledge is power
Car brakes work by leveraging three main principles of physics: leverage, hydraulics, and friction.
When changing your brake pads, be sure to inspect and replace your rotors and hardware if necessary to ensure optimal braking performance.
If your brakes squeal until you press the pedal down, it may be your wear indicator telling you to change your pads.
COMPLETE THE BRAKE JOB
Replace brake pads and rotors together for longer life and more stopping power.
Older rotors can seriously damage new pads, causing premature noise, vibration and wear.
Replacing brake pads and rotors at the same time is critical for peak braking performance and safety.
Advice and How-To's
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?