Get low dust and quiet stops for up to 3 times longer with Duralast Elite Brake Pads. Available only at AutoZone, Duralast Elite pads feature a next-generation, copper-free ceramic formulation that improves durability and stopping power. Exclusive transfer layer technology, indicated by the signature hex pattern, transfers to the brake rotor during braking to protect both brake pads and the rotor from excessive wear. Replace with new rotors and brake hardware for maximum stopping power, longer life, and less noise.
- Next-generation, copper-free ceramic lasts up to 3 times longer
- Patented transfer layer protects brake pads and rotors from excessive wear
- Safest, quietest ceramic Duralast brake pad with extremely low dust
Compare Duralast Brake Pads
Low Brake Dust
Friction Formulation (Application - Specific Ceramic & Semi-Metallic)
Slots & Chamfers
100% Noise Free Guarantee**
Stopping Power For Up to 3 Times Longer
patented, transfer-layer technology
The transfer layer protects better and longer than abrasive metal strips commonly featured in other high-end brake pads.
Protective hex pattern
Hex pattern distributes the transfer layer, protecting brake pads and rotors from excessive wear, extending the life of both.
Smooth, safe, quiet stops
Next generation ceramic friction material is copper-free, eco-friendly and built to last.
Advice and How-To's
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means