Duralast Gold Brake Pads DG1210
|Friction Material Composition||Ceramic|
|Pad Wear Sensor Included||N|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Y|
|Pad Shims Included||Y|
Duralast Gold brake pads are designed to be a direct replacement to the original brake pads that came on your car. The goal of every brake job is to bring the brake system back to its original operating condition. Using Duralast Gold brake pads is the first step in accomplishing that goal. Duralast Gold Ceramic brake pads for a quieter ride and ultra-low brake dust.
- Multilayered rubber core steel shim with adhesive for maximum noise dampening capability
- Exclusive protective coating formulated to prevent corrosion for long life
- Abutment hardware installation kit included to restore brakes to a like new performance
- OE grade ceramic formulation for superior stopping performance with minimal brake dust
- OE style application specific chamfer design and slot configuration for additional noise dampening capabilities
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?