Duralast Gold Brake Pads DG1258
|Friction Material Composition||Ceramic|
|Pad Wear Sensor Included||Y|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Y|
|Pad Shims Included||Y|
Duralast Gold brake pads are designed to be a direct replacement to the original brake pads that came on your car. The goal of every brake job is to bring the brake system back to its original operating condition. Using Duralast Gold brake pads is the first step in accomplishing that goal. Duralast Gold Ceramic brake pads for a quieter ride and ultra-low brake dust.
- Multilayered rubber core steel shim with adhesive for maximum noise dampening capability
- Exclusive protective coating formulated to prevent corrosion for long life
- OE grade ceramic formulation for superior stopping performance with minimal brake dust
- OE style application specific chamfer design and slot configuration for additional noise dampening capabilities
Advice and How-To's
- How Much a Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement Costs
- How to Change Brake Pads and Rotors
- Bedding Brakes: How It's Done and Why It Matters
- How to Flush Brake Fluid
- DOT 3 vs. DOT 4 Brake Fluid: What's the Difference?
- How to Fix Squeaky Brakes
- What Is Traction Control?
- Bad Brake Caliper Symptoms
- How to Check Your Brake Fluid
- What Sets Duralast Gold Brakes Apart