First, set your vehicle
Duralast Gold Ceramic Brake Pads DG1611Shop All Duralast Gold
Eliminate brake noise and restore your vehicles original stopping power with Duralast Gold Brake Pads. Designed to be a direct replacement for the original brake pads that came on your vehicle, Duralast Gold Brake Pads will improve stopping distance and reduce noise over used or worn pads. Available only at AutoZone, Duralast Gold Brake Pads feature increased stopping power and longer life. Replace with Rotors and new brake hardware for maximum stopping power, longer life, and less noise.
- Rust and corrosion resistant with protective coating for long life
- Maximum noise reduction from multi-layered, textured rubber shim with adhesive
- Heat-resistant, OE-grade friction material
- OE-style slots and chamfers reduce brake noise
Improved over OE
Low Brake Dust
(Original Equipment Supplier)
(Original Equipment Manufacturer)
Patented Next-generation Ceramic
Truck & Towing Specific
up to 3x OES*
Slots & Chamfers
Noise Free Guarantee**
*Source: Proprietary Consumer study of Automotive Aftermarket Parts Conducted by The NPD Group, 2019
knowledge is power
Car brakes work by leveraging three main principles of physics: leverage, hydraulics, and friction.
When changing your brake pads, be sure to inspect and replace your rotors and hardware if necessary to ensure optimal braking performance.
If your brakes squeal until you press the pedal down, it may be your wear indicator telling you to change your pads.
COMPLETE THE BRAKE JOB
Replace brake pads and rotors together for longer life and more stopping power.
Older rotors can seriously damage new pads, causing premature noise, vibration and wear.
Replacing brake pads and rotors at the same time is critical for peak braking performance and safety.
Advice and How-To's
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?