First, Add Your Vehicle
Duralast Gold Ceramic Brake Pads DG503Shop All Duralast
Duralast Gold brake pads are designed to be a direct replacement to the original brake pads that came on your car. The goal of every brake job is to bring the brake system back to it’s original operating condition. Using Duralast Gold brake pads is the first step in accomplishing that goal. Duralast Gold Ceramic brake pads for a quieter ride and ultra-low brake dust.
- Multilayered rubber core steel shim with adhesive for maximum noise dampening capability
- Exclusive protective coating formulated to prevent corrosion for long life
- Abutment hardware installation kit included to restore brakes to a like new performance
- OE grade ceramic formulation for superior stopping performance with minimal brake dust
- OE style application specific chamfer design and slot configuration for additional noise dampening capabilities
Improved over OE
Low brake dust
(Original equipment supplier)
(Original equipment manufacturer)
Patented next-generation ceramic
Truck & towing specific
Up to 3x OES*
Slots & chamfers
*Source: Proprietary Consumer study of Automotive Aftermarket Parts Conducted by The NPD Group, 2019
knowledge is power
Car brakes work by leveraging three main principles of physics: leverage, hydraulics, and friction.
When changing your brake pads, be sure to inspect and replace your rotors and hardware if necessary to ensure optimal braking performance.
If your brakes squeal until you press the pedal down, it may be your wear indicator telling you to change your pads.
COMPLETE THE BRAKE JOB
Replace brake pads and rotors together for longer life and more stopping power.
Older rotors can seriously damage new pads, causing premature noise, vibration and wear.
Replacing brake pads and rotors at the same time is critical for peak braking performance and safety.