Duralast Max Ceramic Brake Pads DGC974
Maximum ceramic brake pads have a friction material that is formulated for ultra quiet stopping performance with low dust and a longer life as well as shorter stopping distances which makes Duralast Gold CMax the brake pad of choice.
- Hardware kits included where applicable for one stop shopping with everything included in the box for a complete brake job
- Rigid steel inner shim is a fundamental part of every brake pad and when combined with the nitrite rubber shim layer the vibration and noise is virtually eliminated
- Powder coated steel backing plate prevents corrosion and includes an acrylic adhesive layer to aid in vibration and noise suppression
- Slotted and chamfered friction blocks match the original equipment design
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- How Much a Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement Costs
- How to Change Brake Pads and Rotors
- Bedding Brakes: How It's Done and Why It Matters
- How to Flush Brake Fluid
- DOT 3 vs. DOT 4 Brake Fluid: What's the Difference?
- How to Fix Squeaky Brakes
- What Is Traction Control?
- Bad Brake Caliper Symptoms
- How to Check Your Brake Fluid