First, set your vehicle
Duralast Max Premium Metallic Brake Pads DGC1611APMShop All Duralast
Premium semi-metallic brake pads engineered specifically for each application, whether it be an OE upgrade or extreme applications like pursuit, fleet, or towing.
- Advance friction formula delivers higher coefficient of friction with greater rotor grab and less heat for cooler stops and a longer life
- Repeatable stopping performance delivering consistent pedal feel with rapid recovery and less fade for safer stopping and towing
- Slotted and chamfered friction blocks match the original equipment design
- Advanced friction formula designed to withstand greater heat and reduce fade for shorter stopping distance and longer life
Advice and How-To's
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?