Duralast Max Semi-Metallic Brake Pads DGC224M
Premium semi-metallic brake pads engineered specifically for each application, whether it be an OE upgrade or extreme applications like pursuit, fleet, or towing.
- Advance friction formula delivers higher coefficient of friction with greater rotor grab and less heat for cooler stops and a longer life
- Repeatable stopping performance delivering consistent pedal feel with rapid recovery and less fade for safer stopping and towing
- Slotted and chamfered friction blocks match the original equipment design
- Advanced friction formula designed to withstand greater heat and reduce fade for shorter stopping distance and longer life
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- How Much a Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement Costs
- How to Change Brake Pads and Rotors
- Bedding Brakes: How It's Done and Why It Matters
- How to Flush Brake Fluid
- DOT 3 vs. DOT 4 Brake Fluid: What's the Difference?
- How to Fix Squeaky Brakes
- What Is Traction Control?
- Bad Brake Caliper Symptoms
- How to Check Your Brake Fluid