Duralast Severe Duty Brake Pads D1411SD
If you need brakes built for additional stopping power to take on the heavy weight of trucks and SUVs, look no further than Duralast Severe Duty Brake Pads. Built to handle heavy-duty vehicles and their payloads, Duralast Severe Duty Brake pads are built for tough conditions and to resist brake fade from frequent, heavy stops. Available only at AutoZone.
- Consistent stopping power for heavy vehicles and payloads
- Engineered for thermal stability to reduce brake fade
- Burnishing strips provide quick pad to rotor break-in
- Hardware included where required by OE
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- How Much a Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement Costs
- How to Change Brake Pads and Rotors
- Bedding Brakes: How It's Done and Why It Matters
- How to Flush Brake Fluid
- DOT 3 vs. DOT 4 Brake Fluid: What's the Difference?
- How to Fix Squeaky Brakes
- What Is Traction Control?
- Bad Brake Caliper Symptoms
- How to Check Your Brake Fluid