Duralast Remanufactured Brake Power Booster 52-7342
|Master Cylinder Included||No|
NEW replacement and specially treated components help ensure maximum vacuum seal, reliable pressure transfer and enhanced performance. All units are subjected to 100% end-of-line testing using proprietary testing equipment. M.P.A. brake boosters are supported by a free tech support hot line, staffed by A.S.E certified master technicians with access to extensive vehicle-specific repair data. A roadside assistance coverage program is also available as an added measure of support for selected brake booster brands.
- All units are 100% vacuum tested to ensure reliable performance
- Master cylinder output rods are pre-adjusted (when included) for easier and faster installation
- Exclusive rust-prohibitive finishing process extends unit life
- New mounting nuts and washers ensure proper, hassle-free installation
- 100% O.E. quality seals, diaphragms and check valves are installed on every unit for like-new performance and reliability