Duralast Remanufactured Brake Power Booster 53-8008
|Booster Type||Dual Diaphragm|
|Master Cylinder Included||No|
Duralast remanufactured Power Brake Boosters provide the stopping power necessary to bring your vehicle to a complete and safe stop, every time. Each unit is built and 100% tested in North America using proprietary machinery that's calibrated to OE specifications. Duralast Power Brake Boosters, confidence in the every box.
- Guaranteed fit and function
- Master cylinder output rods are pre-adjusted (when included) for easier and faster installation
- All units are 100% tested to ensure reliable performance
- Exclusive rust-prohibitive finishing process extends unit life
- New mounting nuts and washers ensure proper, hassle-free installation
- 100% O.E. quality seals, diaphragms and check valves are installed on every unit for like-new performance and reliability
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- How Much a Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement Costs
- How to Change Brake Pads and Rotors
- Bedding Brakes: How It's Done and Why It Matters
- How to Flush Brake Fluid
- DOT 3 vs. DOT 4 Brake Fluid: What's the Difference?
- How to Fix Squeaky Brakes
- What Is Traction Control?
- Bad Brake Caliper Symptoms
- How to Check Your Brake Fluid