First, set your vehicle
Duralast Remanufactured Brake Power Booster 54-77200Shop All Duralast
Duralast remanufactured Power Brake Boosters provide the stopping power necessary to bring your vehicle to a complete and safe stop, every time. Each unit is built and 100% tested in North America using proprietary machinery that's calibrated to OE specifications. Duralast Power Brake Boosters, confidence in the every box.
- All units are 100% vacuum tested to ensure reliable performance
- Master cylinder output rods are pre-adjusted (when included) for easier and faster installation
- Exclusive rust-prohibitive finishing process extends unit life
- New mounting nuts and washers ensure proper, hassle-free installation
- 100% O.E. quality seals, diaphragms and check valves are installed on every unit for like-new performance and reliability
- Honda Accord Brake Power Booster
- Honda Civic Brake Power Booster
- Ford F150 Brake Power Booster
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Brake Power Booster
- Toyota Camry Brake Power Booster
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Brake Power Booster
- Dodge Ram 1500 Brake Power Booster
- Toyota Corolla Brake Power Booster
- Chevrolet Cruze Brake Power Booster
- Ford Focus Brake Power Booster
Advice and How-To's
- How Much Does it Cost to Change Brake Fluid?
- What Color Is Brake Fluid?
- OEM vs Aftermarket Brake Pads: What’s the Right Choice?
- 5 Symptoms of a Bad Brake Master Cylinder
- Causes for a brake caliper sticking
- Ceramic vs. Metallic Brake Pads: Which is Right for You
- The 10 Best Brake Fluids to Maintain the Safety of Your Brakes
- The Best Brake Pads for Your Car
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Brake Pads?
- Worn Out Brake Pads: Signs of Bad Brake Pads & What to do Next