2000 Chrysler Sebring Brake Rotor
Buy Online. Pick Up In-Store.
What are you working on today?
1-5 of 5 Results
Notes: Rotor only, *Higher Carbon Content for maximum heat dissipation, quieter braking, and longer life *Z-Clad coating for superior rust protection and enhanced appearance *Available until stock is depleted *Replace in pairs for best performance
- PRICE: 81.49
- Location:: Front
- Overall Height: 45.3mm
- Discard Thickness: 22.4mm
- Solid Or Vented Type Rotor: Vented
- Material: Iron Alloy
- Center Hole Diameter: 69.0mm
- Mounting Bolt Hole Circle Diameter: 114.3mm
- Rust Resistant Coating: Y
- Slotted: No
- Bolt Hole Quantity: 5
- ABS Tone Ring Included: N
- Outside Diameter: 256.0mm
- Mounting Bolt Hole Quantity: 5
- Nominal Thickness: 24.1mm
Related Parts & Products
- 2000 Chrysler Sebring Brake Pads
- 2000 Chrysler Sebring Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- 2000 Chrysler Sebring Brake Caliper
- 2000 Chrysler Sebring ABS Sensor
- 2000 Chrysler Sebring Master Cylinder (Brake System)
- 2000 Chrysler Sebring Brake Power Booster
- 2000 Chrysler Sebring Brake Hose
- 2000 Chrysler Sebring Brake Shoes - Rear
- 2000 Chrysler Sebring Performance Brake Rotors
- 2000 Chrysler Sebring Performance Brake Pads
Advice and How tos
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost