2012 GMC Canyon Brake Rotor
Buy Online. Pick Up In-Store.
What are you working on today?
1-2 of 2 Results
Notes: Rotor only, *Higher carbon content for maximum heat dissipation, quieter braking and longer life. *Z-Clad coating for superior rust protection and enhanced appearance. *Replace in pairs for best performance
- PRICE: 136.99
- Location:: Front
- Overall Height: 40.0mm
- Mounting Bolt Hole Diameter: 12mm
- Discard Thickness: 27.5mm
- Solid Or Vented Type Rotor: Vented
- Material: Iron Alloy
- Center Hole Diameter: 92.2mm
- Mounting Bolt Hole Circle Diameter: 112.0mm
- Rust Resistant Coating: Y
- Slotted: No
- ABS Tone Ring Included: N
- Outside Diameter: 298.0mm
- Mounting Bolt Hole Quantity: 6
- Nominal Thickness: 29.0mm
Related Parts & Products
- 2012 GMC Canyon Brake Pads
- 2012 GMC Canyon Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- 2012 GMC Canyon Brake Caliper
- 2012 GMC Canyon ABS Sensor
- 2012 GMC Canyon Master Cylinder (Brake System)
- 2012 GMC Canyon Brake Power Booster
- 2012 GMC Canyon Brake Hose
- 2012 GMC Canyon Brake Shoes - Rear
- 2012 GMC Canyon Brake Drum - Rear
- 2012 GMC Canyon Performance Brake Rotors
Advice and How tos
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost