1991 Honda Civic Brake Rotor
Buy Online. Pick Up In-Store.
SET YOUR VEHICLE
1-3 of 3 Results
Application: DX or LX model
Notes: Rotor only, *Higher carbon content for maximum heat dissipation, quieter braking and longer life. *Z-Clad coating for superior rust protection and enhanced appearance. *Replace in pairs for best performance
- PRICE: 65.49
- Location:: Front
- Discard Thickness: 19.0mm
- Slotted: No
- Material: Iron Alloy
- Outside Diameter: 240.0mm
Related Parts & Products
- 1991 Honda Civic Brake Pads
- 1991 Honda Civic Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- 1991 Honda Civic Brake Caliper - Front
- 1991 Honda Civic Master Cylinder (Brake System)
- 1991 Honda Civic Brake Power Booster
- 1991 Honda Civic Brake Hose
- 1991 Honda Civic Brake Shoes - Rear
- 1991 Honda Civic Performance Brake Pads
- 1991 Honda Civic Brake Drum - Rear
- 1991 Honda Civic Performance Brake Rotors
Advice and How tos
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?