2001 Jeep Wrangler Brake Rotor
Buy Online. Pick Up In-Store.
What are you working on today?
1-2 of 2 Results
Notes: Rotor only, *Higher carbon content for maximum heat dissipation, quieter braking and longer life. *Z-Clad coating for superior rust protection and enhanced appearance. *Replace in pairs for best performance
- PRICE: 95.99
- Location:: Front
- Discard Thickness: 22.7mm
- Slotted: No
- Material: Iron Alloy
- Outside Diameter: 280.0mm
Related Parts & Products
- 2001 Jeep Wrangler Brake Pads
- 2001 Jeep Wrangler Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- 2001 Jeep Wrangler Brake Caliper
- 2001 Jeep Wrangler ABS Sensor
- 2001 Jeep Wrangler Master Cylinder (Brake System)
- 2001 Jeep Wrangler Brake Power Booster
- 2001 Jeep Wrangler Brake Hose
- 2001 Jeep Wrangler Brake Shoes - Rear
- 2001 Jeep Wrangler Brake Line
- 2001 Jeep Wrangler Performance Brake Pads
Advice and How tos
- Signs of Warped Rotors
- What is Brake Fade and What Causes It?
- What does a full brake job entail?
- How long do brake rotors last?
- How Much Does it Cost to Change Brake Fluid?
- What Color Is Brake Fluid?
- OEM vs Aftermarket Brake Pads: What’s the Right Choice?
- 5 Symptoms of a Bad Brake Master Cylinder
- Causes for a brake caliper sticking
- Ceramic vs. Metallic Brake Pads: Which is Right for You