Brembo Brake Rotor 09.9921.11
Brembo?s UV Coated rotors are developed as direct replacement that meets or exceeds OEM specifications. Environmentally friendly, the solvent free UV coating offers superior protection of the disc, including braking plate surfaces. High Carbon cast iron, where applicable, minimizes noise and vibration and provides maximum performance and enhanced driving comfort. Included with the UV Coated rotors is a fixing screw kit with all the necessary hardware for simple and worry free installation. New intelligent marking location show part number & the minimum thickness. In order to optimize and restore braking performance rotors and pads should be replaced together. Pair your UV Coated rotor with Brembo?s NAO/Ceramic or Low Met brake pad formulations. Brembo, the most trusted brand in braking.
- UV Coating for the entire disc. An environmentally friendly protective coating with a high resistance to corrosion & can be installed right out of the box.
- Supplied with necessary fixing hardware.
- Total control over the entire process
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- How Much a Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement Costs
- How to Change Brake Pads and Rotors
- Bedding Brakes: How It's Done and Why It Matters
- How to Flush Brake Fluid
- DOT 3 vs. DOT 4 Brake Fluid: What's the Difference?
- How to Fix Squeaky Brakes
- What Is Traction Control?
- Bad Brake Caliper Symptoms
- How to Check Your Brake Fluid