First, Add Your Vehicle
Brembo Brake Rotor 09.9924.11Shop All Brembo
Brembo’s UV Coated rotors are developed as direct replacement that meets or exceeds OEM specifications. Environmentally friendly, the solvent free UV coating offers superior protection of the disc, including braking plate surfaces. High Carbon cast iron, where applicable, minimizes noise and vibration and provides maximum performance and enhanced driving comfort. Included with the UV Coated rotors is a fixing screw kit with all the necessary hardware for simple and worry free installation. New intelligent marking location show part number & the minimum thickness. In order to optimize and restore braking performance rotors and pads should be replaced together. Pair your UV Coated rotor with Brembo’s NAO/Ceramic or Low Met brake pad formulations. Brembo, the most trusted brand in braking.
- UV Coating for the entire disc. An environmentally friendly protective coating with a high resistance to corrosion & can be installed right out of the box.
- Supplied with necessary fixing hardware.
- Total control over the entire process
Advice and How-To's
- How to Replace a Brake Caliper
- Signs of Warped Rotors
- What is Brake Fade and What Causes It?
- What does a full brake job entail?
- How long do brake rotors last?
- How Much Does it Cost to Change Brake Fluid?
- What Color Is Brake Fluid?
- OEM vs Aftermarket Brake Pads: What’s the Right Choice?
- 5 Symptoms of a Bad Brake Master Cylinder
- Causes for a brake caliper sticking