First, set your vehicle
Brembo Brake Rotor 09.A426.11Shop All Brembo
Brembos UV Coated rotors are developed as direct replacement that meets or exceeds OEM specifications. Environmentally friendly, the solvent free UV coating offers superior protection of the disc, including braking plate surfaces. High Carbon cast iron, where applicable, minimizes noise and vibration and provides maximum performance and enhanced driving comfort. Included with the UV Coated rotors is a fixing screw kit with all the necessary hardware for simple and worry free installation. New intelligent marking location show part number & the minimum thickness. In order to optimize and restore braking performance rotors and pads should be replaced together. Pair your UV Coated rotor with Brembos NAO/Ceramic or Low Met brake pad formulations. Brembo, the most trusted brand in braking.
- UV Coating for the entire disc. An environmentally friendly protective coating with a high resistance to corrosion & can be installed right out of the box.
- Supplied with necessary fixing hardware.
- Total control over the entire process
Advice and How-To's
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?