First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Brembo Brake Rotor 09.C399.13Shop All Brembo
Part # 09.C399.13
SKU # 1080142
Price Not Available
Mounting Bolt Hole Circle Diameter
Rust Resistant Coating
Solid Or Vented Type Rotor
ABS Tone Ring Included
Brembo's UV Coated rotors are developed as direct replacement that meets or exceeds OEM specifications. Environmentally friendly, the solvent free UV coating offers superior protection of the disc, including braking plate surfaces. High Carbon cast iron, where applicable, minimizes noise and vibration and provides maximum performance and enhanced driving comfort. Included with the UV Coated rotors is a fixing screw kit with all the necessary hardware for simple and worry free installation. New intelligent marking location show part number & the minimum thickness. In order to optimize and restore braking performance rotors and pads should be replaced together. Pair your UV Coated rotor with Brembo’s NAO/Ceramic or Low Met brake pad formulations. Brembo, the most trusted brand in braking.
- Supplied with necessary fixing hardware
- UV Coating for the entire disc. An environmentally friendly protective coating with a high resistance to corrosion & can be installed right out of the box
- Total control over the entire process
Advice and How-To's
- What are Spongy Brakes and How to Fix it?
- What Causes Squeaky Brakes?
- Why Is My ABS Light On?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- What Are Brake Calipers?
- Should I Replace All 4 Brake Pads At Once?
- How to Replace a Brake Light Switch
- Symptoms of a Bad Brake Light Switch