Duralast® brand disc brake rotors are designed and engineered to match J431 and your vehicles original equipment performance. Our Duralast® rotors can replace your OE parts with no change in performance and safety. So when you need a part you can trust at a price you can afford, look for Duralast® rotors at your local AutoZone store.
- High strength alloy for long life and increased resistance to warping
- Balanced for smooth stopping
- Engineered to reduce brake noise
- Manufactured in TS16949 certified facilities
Advice and How-To's
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means