Duralast Brake Rotor 44638
|Mounting Bolt Hole Circle Diameter||114mm|
|Rust Resistant Coating||No|
|Solid Or Vented Type Rotor||Vented|
|ABS Tone Ring Included||No|
|Mounting Bolt Hole Quantity||5|
|Center Hole Diameter||72mm|
Duralast brand disc brake rotors are designed and engineered to match J431 and your vehicles original equipment performance. Our Duralast rotors can replace your OE parts with no change in performance and safety. When you need a part you can trust at a price you can afford, look for Duralast rotors at your local AutoZone store.
- High strength alloy for long life and increased resistance to warping
- Balanced for smooth stopping
- Engineered to reduce brake noise
- Manufactured in TS16949 certified facilities
Advice and How-To's
- How Much a Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement Costs
- How to Change Brake Pads and Rotors
- Bedding Brakes: How It's Done and Why It Matters
- How to Flush Brake Fluid
- DOT 3 vs. DOT 4 Brake Fluid: What's the Difference?
- How to Fix Squeaky Brakes
- What Is Traction Control?
- Bad Brake Caliper Symptoms
- How to Check Your Brake Fluid
- What Sets Duralast Gold Brakes Apart