Duralast Brake Rotor 53041
|Material||SAE G3000 Grey Iron|
This product is made from the finest materials, meets or exceeds OE standards. Engineered to properly remove heat from the brake system.
- High performance for stopping power and reduced pulsation and noise
- Manufactured using high quality raw materials which conform to SAE J431 specifications
- OE compliance for equal or better rotor performance
- Independently tested for compliance which ensures that the rotor will have OE like performance
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?