First, Add Your Vehicle
Duralast Brake Rotor 54068Shop All Duralast
|Solid Or Vented Type Rotor
|ABS Tone Ring Included
|Mounting Bolt Hole Circle Diameter
|Stud/Lug Hole Quantity
|Rotor Outside Diameter
|Center Hole Diameter
- Replace with new brake pads for best performance
- High-strength alloy for long life
- Backed by 2-year, full-replacement warranty
- Engineered to reduce brake noise
- Meets OE fit, form, and function
Original equipment (OE) comparison
Truck & towing specific
90 day warranty
Advanced friction formulation
Full z-clad zinc coating
Powder-coated backing plate
*When paired with equivalent Duralast Pads.
KNOWLEDGE IS POWER
COMPLETE THE BRAKE JOB
Replace brake pads and rotors together for longer life and more stopping power.
Older rotors can seriously damage new pads, causing premature noise, vibration and wear.
Replacing brake pads and rotors at the same time is critical for peak braking performance and safety.
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Pads vs Brake Shoes
- Is Brake Fluid Leaking from the Caliper?
- How to Check Brake Pads
- Why Is My Car Leaking Brake Fluid?
- What are Spongy Brakes and How to Fix it?
- What Causes Squeaky Brakes?
- Why Is My ABS Light On?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?