First, set your vehicle
Duralast Brake Rotor 55085Shop All Duralast
Duralast Brake Rotors are designed to match the performance and safety of your original rotors. They feature a noise-eliminating, non-directional finish that reduces break-in and high-strength alloy for long life. All Duralast Rotors are also backed by a 2-year, full-replacement warranty.
- Meets OE fit, form, and function
- High-strength alloy for long life
- Engineered to reduce brake noise
- Backed by 2-year, full-replacement warranty
- Replace with new brake pads for best performance
Original equipment (OE) comparison
Truck & towing specific
90 day warranty
Advanced friction formulation
Full z-clad zinc coating
Powder-coated backing plate
*Source: Proprietary Consumer study of Automotive
Aftermarket Parts Conducted by The NPD Group, 2019
knowledge is power
Car brakes work by leveraging three main principles of physics: leverage, hydraulics, and friction.
When changing your brake pads, be sure to inspect and replace your rotors and hardware if necessary to ensure optimal braking performance.
If your brakes squeal until you press the pedal down, it may be your wear indicator telling you to change your pads.
COMPLETE THE BRAKE JOB
Replace brake pads and rotors together for longer life and more stopping power.
Older rotors can seriously damage new pads, causing premature noise, vibration and wear.
Replacing brake pads and rotors at the same time is critical for peak braking performance and safety.
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost