Duralast Brake Rotor 74027DL
|Solid Or Vented Type Rotor||Vented|
|Center Hole Diameter||64mm|
|Mounting Bolt Hole Circle Diameter||114mm|
|Bolt Circle Diameter||114.3|
|Rust Resistant Coating||Yes|
|Bolt Hole Quantity||5|
|Mounting Bolt Hole Quantity||5|
Duralast® brand disc brake rotors are designed and engineered to match J431 and your vehicles original equipment performance. Our Duralast® rotors can replace your OE parts with no change in performance and safety. So when you need a part you can trust at a price you can afford, look for Duralast® rotors at your local AutoZone store.
- Balanced for smooth stopping and increased resistance to warping
- High strength alloy for long life
- Engineered to reduce brake noise
- Manufactured in TS16949 certified facilities
Advice and How-To's
- How Much a Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement Costs
- How to Change Brake Pads and Rotors
- Bedding Brakes: How It's Done and Why It Matters
- How to Flush Brake Fluid
- DOT 3 vs. DOT 4 Brake Fluid: What's the Difference?
- How to Fix Squeaky Brakes
- What Is Traction Control?
- Bad Brake Caliper Symptoms
- How to Check Your Brake Fluid
- What Sets Duralast Gold Brakes Apart