Duralast Gold Brake Rotor 41274DG
|Mounting Bolt Hole Circle Diameter||115mm|
|Rust Resistant Coating||Yes|
|Solid Or Vented Type Rotor||Vented|
|ABS Tone Ring Included||No|
|Mounting Bolt Hole Quantity||5|
|Center Hole Diameter||71mm|
Duralast Gold® brake rotors utilize a high carbon formulation to minimize noise and enhance performance. The carbon used in rotors dampens noise and dissipates heat. With Duralast Gold® brake rotors, you get quieter brakes without sacrificing performance. Specifically formulated for the toughest braking applications, Duralast Gold® brake rotors are the best choice for ensuring noise free braking. For best results, always use Duralast Gold® brake pads.
- High-carbon steel to deliver maximum heat dissipation for improved braking performance
- Advanced material to reduce noise
- Higher carbon specification than standard rotors
- Fully coated for superior rust protection
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- How Much a Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement Costs
- How to Change Brake Pads and Rotors
- Bedding Brakes: How It's Done and Why It Matters
- How to Flush Brake Fluid
- DOT 3 vs. DOT 4 Brake Fluid: What's the Difference?
- How to Fix Squeaky Brakes
- What Is Traction Control?
- Bad Brake Caliper Symptoms
- How to Check Your Brake Fluid