First, Add Your Vehicle
Duralast Gold Brake Rotor 43172DGShop All Duralast
Specifically designed for the toughest braking applications, Duralast Gold Brake Rotors are the best choice to ensure noise free braking The unique, high carbon steel formulation dampens noise and dissipates heat while enhancing performance. All Duralast Gold Brake Rotors are also fully-coated for superior rust protection and backed by a 3-year, full replacement warranty. For the best performance, pair with Duralast Gold Brake Pads.
- High-carbon steel to deliver maximum heat dissipation for improved braking performance
- Advanced material to reduce noise
- Higher carbon specification than standard rotors
- Fully coated for superior rust protection
Original Equipment (OE) Comparison
Truck & Towing Specific
90 day warranty
Advanced Friction Formulation
Full Z-Clad Zinc Coating
Powder-Coated backing plate
*Source: Proprietary Consumer study of Automotive
Aftermarket Parts Conducted by The NPD Group, 2019
knowledge is power
Car brakes work by leveraging three main principles of physics: leverage, hydraulics, and friction.
When changing your brake pads, be sure to inspect and replace your rotors and hardware if necessary to ensure optimal braking performance.
If your brakes squeal until you press the pedal down, it may be your wear indicator telling you to change your pads.
COMPLETE THE BRAKE JOB
Replace brake pads and rotors together for longer life and more stopping power.
Older rotors can seriously damage new pads, causing premature noise, vibration and wear.
Replacing brake pads and rotors at the same time is critical for peak braking performance and safety.
Advice and How-To's
- Should I Replace All 4 Brake Pads At Once?
- How to Replace a Brake Light Switch
- Symptoms of a Bad Brake Light Switch
- Symptoms of a Bad Brake Hose
- How to Replace a Brake Master Cylinder
- Signs of a Bad Brake Booster
- How to Replace a Brake Line Hose
- Brake Line Hose Replacement Costs
- Brake Caliper Buying Guide
- Spring car care checklist