First, set your vehicle
Duralast Gold Brake Rotor 70103DGShop All Duralast Gold
Specifically designed for the toughest braking applications, Duralast Gold Brake Rotors are the best choice to ensure noise free braking The unique, high carbon steel formulation dampens noise and dissipates heat while enhancing performance. All Duralast Gold Brake Rotors are also fully-coated for superior rust protection and backed by a 3-year, full replacement warranty. For the best performance, pair with Duralast Gold Brake Pads.
- Meets or exceeds OE fit, form, and function
- High carbon steel delivers maximum heat dissipation and improves performance
- Built from advanced materials and specially engineered to reduce noise
- Precision-balanced for smooth stopping with no pedal pulsation
- Fully-coated for superior rust protection
- Backed by 3-year, full-replacement warranty
- Replace with new brake pads for best performance
Original Equipment (OE) Comparison
Truck & Towing Specific
90 day warranty
Advanced Friction Formulation
Full Z-Clad Zinc Coating
Powder-Coated backing plate
*Source: Proprietary Consumer study of Automotive
Aftermarket Parts Conducted by The NPD Group, 2019
knowledge is power
Car brakes work by leveraging three main principles of physics: leverage, hydraulics, and friction.
When changing your brake pads, be sure to inspect and replace your rotors and hardware if necessary to ensure optimal braking performance.
If your brakes squeal until you press the pedal down, it may be your wear indicator telling you to change your pads.
COMPLETE THE BRAKE JOB
Replace brake pads and rotors together for longer life and more stopping power.
Older rotors can seriously damage new pads, causing premature noise, vibration and wear.
Replacing brake pads and rotors at the same time is critical for peak braking performance and safety.
Advice and How-To's
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?