First, Add Your Vehicle
Duralast Gold Brake Rotor 72145DGShop All Duralast
- Backed by 3-year, full-replacement warranty
- Replace with new brake pads for best performance
- Meets or exceeds OE fit, form, and function
- Built from advanced materials and specially engineered to reduce noise
- High-carbon steel delivers maximum heat dissipation and improves performance
- Fully-coated for superior rust protection
- Precision-balanced for ultra smooth stopping with no pedal pulsation
Original Equipment (OE) Comparison
Truck & Towing Specific
90 day warranty
Advanced Friction Formulation
Full Z-Clad Zinc Coating
Powder-Coated backing plate
*Source: Circana Group, L.P. / Checkout Automotive Tracking, 12 months ending December 2022
knowledge is power
Car brakes work by leveraging three main principles of physics: leverage, hydraulics, and friction.
When changing your brake pads, be sure to inspect and replace your rotors and hardware if necessary to ensure optimal braking performance.
If your brakes squeal until you press the pedal down, it may be your wear indicator telling you to change your pads.
COMPLETE THE BRAKE JOB
Replace brake pads and rotors together for longer life and more stopping power.
Older rotors can seriously damage new pads, causing premature noise, vibration and wear.
Replacing brake pads and rotors at the same time is critical for peak braking performance and safety.