Duralast Severe Duty Brake Rotor 55097SD
|Bolt Circle Diameter||139.7mm|
|Rust Resistant Coating||Yes|
|Solid Or Vented Type Rotor||Vented|
|Bolt Hole Quantity||6|
Duralast Severe Duty brake rotors advanced carbon formula is the best choice for severe braking applications. Choose Duralast Severe Duty brake rotors for heavy stop and go commercial vehicles, as well as where higher performance and higher speed stops are required. Keep your brakes cool with Duralast Severe Duty brake rotors.
- Advanced carbon formula with specialized coating improves heat resistance.
- OE-equivalent vane and weight specs keep rotors and pads cooler to reduce brake fade.
- Built to withstand repeated, heavy stops at high speeds.
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- How Much a Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement Costs
- How to Change Brake Pads and Rotors
- Bedding Brakes: How It's Done and Why It Matters
- How to Flush Brake Fluid
- DOT 3 vs. DOT 4 Brake Fluid: What's the Difference?
- How to Fix Squeaky Brakes
- What Is Traction Control?
- Bad Brake Caliper Symptoms
- How to Check Your Brake Fluid