First, Add Your Vehicle
Duralast Severe Duty Brake Rotor 94002SDShop All Duralast
Duralast Severe Duty Brake Rotors are built to provide consistent stopping power for heavy vehicles and payloads. The advanced carbon formulation delivers tailored heat resistance for heavy stop-and-go commercial and fleet vehicles. For the best performance, pair with Duralast Severe Duty Brake Pads.
- Advanced carbon formulation with specialized coating improves heat resistance
- OE-equivalent vane and weight specs cool rotors and pads to reduce brake fade
- Built for heavy vehicles and payloads making repeated stops
- Pair with Duralast Severe Duty Brake Pads for best performance
Original equipment (OE) comparison
Truck & towing specific
90 day warranty
Advanced friction formulation
Full z-clad zinc coating
Powder-coated backing plate
*Source: Proprietary Consumer study of Automotive
Aftermarket Parts Conducted by The NPD Group, 2019
knowledge is power
Car brakes work by leveraging three main principles of physics: leverage, hydraulics, and friction.
When changing your brake pads, be sure to inspect and replace your rotors and hardware if necessary to ensure optimal braking performance.
If your brakes squeal until you press the pedal down, it may be your wear indicator telling you to change your pads.
COMPLETE THE BRAKE JOB
Replace brake pads and rotors together for longer life and more stopping power.
Older rotors can seriously damage new pads, causing premature noise, vibration and wear.
Replacing brake pads and rotors at the same time is critical for peak braking performance and safety.
Advice and How-To's
- Should I Replace All 4 Brake Pads At Once?
- How to Replace a Brake Light Switch
- Symptoms of a Bad Brake Light Switch
- Symptoms of a Bad Brake Hose
- How to Replace a Brake Master Cylinder
- Signs of a Bad Brake Booster
- How to Replace a Brake Line Hose
- Brake Line Hose Replacement Costs
- Brake Caliper Buying Guide
- Spring car care checklist