2001 Toyota RAV4 Brake Rotor
Buy Online. Pick Up In-Store.
SET YOUR VEHICLE
1-2 of 2 Results
Notes: Rotor only, *Higher carbon content for maximum heat dissipation, quieter braking and longer life. *Z-Clad coating for superior rust protection and enhanced appearance. *Replace in pairs for best performance
- PRICE: 88.49
- Location:: Front
- Bolt Circle Diameter: 114.3
- Discard Thickness: 23mm
- Solid Or Vented Type Rotor: Vented
- Bolt Hole Quantity: 5
- ABS Tone Ring Included: No
- Material: Iron Alloy
- Height: 49.5
- Outside Diameter: 275mm
- Nominal Thickness: 25mm
Related Parts & Products
- 2001 Toyota RAV4 Brake Pads
- 2001 Toyota RAV4 Performance Brake Pads / Rotors Kit
- 2001 Toyota RAV4 Brake Caliper - Front
- 2001 Toyota RAV4 ABS Sensor
- 2001 Toyota RAV4 Master Cylinder (Brake System)
- 2001 Toyota RAV4 Brake Power Booster
- 2001 Toyota RAV4 Brake Hose
- 2001 Toyota RAV4 Performance Brake Pads
- 2001 Toyota RAV4 Brake Shoes - Rear
- 2001 Toyota RAV4 Performance Brake Rotors
Advice and How tos
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?