First, set your vehicle
Duralast Brake Shoes 419Shop All Duralast
Duralast brake shoes use all new steel and feature premium friction.
- Wear Sensors included per OE
- 100% new steel with no core charge
- Powder coated backing plate to resist corrosion
- Premium friction material for quiet stopping
- Attachment hardware included where applicable
- Honda Accord Brake Shoes - Front
- Honda Civic Brake Shoes - Front
- Ford F150 Brake Shoes - Front
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Brake Shoes - Front
- Toyota Camry Brake Shoes - Front
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Brake Shoes - Front
- Dodge Ram 1500 Brake Shoes - Front
- Toyota Corolla Brake Shoes - Front
- Chevrolet Cruze Brake Shoes - Front
- Ford Focus Brake Shoes - Front
Advice and How-To's
- What does a full brake job entail?
- How long do brake rotors last?
- How Much Does it Cost to Change Brake Fluid?
- What Color Is Brake Fluid?
- OEM vs Aftermarket Brake Pads: What’s the Right Choice?
- 5 Symptoms of a Bad Brake Master Cylinder
- Causes for a brake caliper sticking
- Ceramic vs. Metallic Brake Pads: Which is Right for You
- The 10 Best Brake Fluids to Maintain the Safety of Your Brakes
- The Best Brake Pads for Your Car