Duralast Brake Shoes 364
Duralast brake shoes use all new steel and feature premium friction.
- 100% new steel with no core charge
- Premium friction material for quiet stopping
- Powder coated backing plate to resist corrosion
- Attachment hardware included where applicable
- Wear sensors included per OE
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- How Much a Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement Costs
- How to Change Brake Pads and Rotors
- Bedding Brakes: How It's Done and Why It Matters
- How to Flush Brake Fluid
- DOT 3 vs. DOT 4 Brake Fluid: What's the Difference?
- How to Fix Squeaky Brakes
- What Is Traction Control?
- Bad Brake Caliper Symptoms
- How to Check Your Brake Fluid