Duralast brake shoes use all new steel and feature premium friction.
- Wear Sensors included per OE
- 100% new steel with no core charge
- Powder coated backing plate to resist corrosion
- Premium friction material for quiet stopping
- Attachment hardware included where applicable
- Honda Accord Brake Shoes - Rear
- Honda Civic Brake Shoes - Rear
- Ford F150 Brake Shoes - Rear
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Brake Shoes - Rear
- Toyota Camry Brake Shoes - Rear
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Brake Shoes - Rear
- Dodge Ram 1500 Brake Shoes - Rear
- Toyota Corolla Brake Shoes - Rear
- Chevrolet Cruze Brake Shoes - Rear
- Ford Focus Brake Shoes - Rear
Advice and How-To's
- The 10 Best Brake Fluids to Maintain the Safety of Your Brakes
- The Best Brake Pads for Your Car
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Brake Pads?
- Worn Out Brake Pads: Signs of Bad Brake Pads & What to do Next
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- How Much a Brake Pad and Rotor Replacement Costs
- How to Change Brake Pads and Rotors
- Bedding Brakes: How It's Done and Why It Matters
- How to Flush Brake Fluid
- DOT 3 vs. DOT 4 Brake Fluid: What's the Difference?