First, set your vehicle
Dorman Disc Brake Caliper Cover 11-0004FShop All Dorman
Dorman's epoxy-coated brake caliper covers are an ideal upgrade for enhancing the appearance of vehicle caliper covers. Our brake caliper covers are quality-engineered, adding color and style to rusty original brake calipers. In addition to refreshing the brake calipers' aesthetics, our brake caliper cover design offers a unique fastening system for added security and easy installation. Plus, Dorman's brake caliper covers are application-specific and made of aluminum, with stainless steel mounting hardware.
- This part has undergone rigorous vehicle try-on, salt spray and heat cycling testing to meet product standards and quality
- High quality painting process ensures long-lasting, durable finish
- Application specific for a proper fit every time
- Includes all necessary hardware and instructions for a complete and easy installation
- Honda Accord Disc Brake Caliper Cover
- Honda Civic Disc Brake Caliper Cover
- Ford F150 Disc Brake Caliper Cover
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Disc Brake Caliper Cover
- Toyota Camry Disc Brake Caliper Cover
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Disc Brake Caliper Cover
- Dodge Ram 1500 Disc Brake Caliper Cover
- Toyota Corolla Disc Brake Caliper Cover
- Chevrolet Cruze Disc Brake Caliper Cover
- Ford Focus Disc Brake Caliper Cover
Advice and How-To's
- What does a full brake job entail?
- How long do brake rotors last?
- How Much Does it Cost to Change Brake Fluid?
- What Color Is Brake Fluid?
- OEM vs Aftermarket Brake Pads: What’s the Right Choice?
- 5 Symptoms of a Bad Brake Master Cylinder
- Causes for a brake caliper sticking
- Ceramic vs. Metallic Brake Pads: Which is Right for You
- The 10 Best Brake Fluids to Maintain the Safety of Your Brakes
- The Best Brake Pads for Your Car