Duralast New Brake Master Cylinder NM4190
|Item Grade||OEM Standard|
|Master Cylinder Material||Aluminum|
Our NEW master cylinders offers the braking performance you expect from a quality NEW part. Each NEW master cylinder is designed to match original equipment specifications, providing proper braking modulation and feel. Where applicable, our NEW master cylinder may include a reservoir to provide easier installation and help to save you time. Included in every box is a high quality bleeder kit to ensure a proper and complete brake system flush can be performed to help get you back on the road faster.
- 100% tested to O.E.M. specification
- Application specific bleeder kit included
- Exclusive rustproof coating
- OE grade seals & o-rings (SAE J-1603 specs)
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?