First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Remanufactured Brake Master Cylinder M52523Shop All Duralast
Part # M52523
SKU # 483339
Price Not Available
Master Cylinder Material
Master Cylinder Bore Diameter
Duralast Remanufactured Brake Master Cylinders are built to restore braking performance to your vehicle. Each unit is end-of-line tested against our vast OE specification database to ensure correct fluid pressure and piston travel. Rubber components and seals are 100% replaced to provide leak-free operation. Duralast Remanufactured Brake Master Cylinders, your choice for Brakes.
- Need help? get free tech support @ 800 to 228 - 9672.
- Rustproof coating to prevent corrosion
- OE grade seals & o-rings (SAE J-1603 specifications)
- Quality bleeder kit included
- 100% tested to O.E.M. specification
- Honda Accord Master Cylinder (Brake System)
- Honda Civic Master Cylinder (Brake System)
- Ford F150 Master Cylinder (Brake System)
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Master Cylinder (Brake System)
- Toyota Camry Master Cylinder (Brake System)
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Master Cylinder (Brake System)
- Dodge Ram 1500 Master Cylinder (Brake System)
- Toyota Corolla Master Cylinder (Brake System)
- Ford Focus Master Cylinder (Brake System)
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?