First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Remanufactured Brake Master Cylinder M55642Shop All Duralast
Part # M55642
SKU # 42918
Price Not Available
Our remanufactured master cylinders are precisely engineered to restore braking performance. Our units match the fluid capacity of your vehicle’s braking system to deliver the proper amount of brake fluid to all four corners of your vehicle. We include a high quality bleeder kit to properly bleed the braking system to complete the job.
- Need help? get free tech support @ 800 to 228 - 9672.
- Rustproof coating to prevent corrosion
- OE grade seals & o-rings (SAE J-1603 specifications)
- Quality bleeder kit included
- 100% tested to O.E.M. specification
- Honda Accord Master Cylinder (Brake System)
- Honda Civic Master Cylinder (Brake System)
- Ford F150 Master Cylinder (Brake System)
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Master Cylinder (Brake System)
- Toyota Camry Master Cylinder (Brake System)
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Master Cylinder (Brake System)
- Dodge Ram 1500 Master Cylinder (Brake System)
- Toyota Corolla Master Cylinder (Brake System)
- Ford Focus Master Cylinder (Brake System)
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?